Website Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions are for Tranquini GmbH (Limited Austrian liability company) ? hereinafter TRANQUINI - established in accordance of the Republic of Austria, with its seat in Schwindgasse 19/25, 1040 Vienna.
- TRANQUINI does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, which may arise from accessing or reliance on all information published on this Website.
- All our people are required to act honestly and with integrity at all times. TRANQUINI is not and will not directly or indirectly engage in bribery or corruption in any form.
- This Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visits a websites operated by third parties, TRANQUINI does have any control over these websites. Respectively, TRANQUINI cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statements applicable to the websites in questions.
- Use of this Website and all notices contained on this Website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Austrian law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Austrian courts.
- By using this Website any user is indicating its acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Any user must only use this Website and anything available from this Website complying with all applicable laws and regulations, in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage the name and/or reputation of TRANQUINI or/and TRANQUINI affiliates.
- TRANQUINI cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of this Website. Any user agrees that TRANQUINI will not be liable to the user and/or to any third party for any out-of-date information posted on this Website as well as for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of this Website, or any features, parts or content of this Website.
Updates to Terms & Conditions
- TRANQUINI reserves the right to make changes to this Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Any user shall continue to check this Terms & Conditions for updates and amendments.
- Any use of this Website following these changes constitutes acceptance of the terms of revised Terms & Conditions as amended by TRANQUINI from time to time.
Contacting TRANQUINI GMBH
- If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions, please contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice: Please note that all email communication is not always secure ? please do not include sensitive information in your emails to TRANQUINIAny use of this Website following these changes constitutes acceptance of the terms of revised Terms & Conditions as amended by TRANQUINI from time to time.